Monday, October 10, 2011

Printing again

Yes, again.  I have already printed three patterns for the retreats but when I was looking at my idea sheet I decided to add a fourth.  I hope the ladies are all willing and ready to sew a lot of different blocks this retreat. 

The car is more packed today than it was yesterday.  I added my slotted ruler and my Featherweight table.  Fortunately they both are flat and don’t take up much room.  Actually they fit quite nicely behind my seat. 

I think all that is left to go in the car is my purse and my briefcase.  I hope, because there isn’t much more room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge