Saturday, October 08, 2011

Four More Days

Only four days left before the first fall retreat.  I can’t wait, but I will have to because I am not ready yet.   I have one page of six printed… ink ran out of the printer just about the time I ran out of energy last night.  So I’ll have to finish printing today, then staple them all together…. 

That’s actually the part I dislike the most, stapling them.  I used to have an automatic stapler, you just put the papers in and it stapled and it was easy.  Now I have to do it manually… so old fashioned and slow.  (Oh tell me I am not spoiled by modern gadgets, LOL!) 

There is a pile of “stuff” in the back room, all waiting to be put in the car.  I’m not sure it will fit this time…. And I have to leave room for my passenger and her stuff too.  Packing will be interesting… very interesting indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge