Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More learning

I learned that some people truly do read what I write here, and sometimes what I write even influences someone to make a life changing decision. 

I learned that people care about what I write even if they don’t agree with what I say all the time. 

I learned that people are learning about me as I write, maybe even as much as I am learning about myself. 

I also learned that there are some truly generous people who read my blog and in turn give me the opportunity to be generous to someone else. 

I learned that many honestly worry if I don’t write daily, and at least a few now understand why I don’t write when I am retreating. 

I learned that blogging is just as important as Facebook, and to many people even more important!

And at lunch today I learned that Mufasa likes turkey.  How did I find that out?  I made myself a sandwich and set it on my table in the living room.  I went to check the laundry, came back and half the sandwich was on the floor minus the turkey. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a life lesson to me...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge