Monday, October 24, 2011

Appliance report

I ran the new dishwasher last night, right after dinner.  That meant it was also prime time TV, we watched 60 Minutes report on Steve Jobs which I found very interesting.  I was more amazed at the bit at the end telling how the I-Pad is helping autistic children communicate. 

And totally remarkable was the fact that the dishwasher ran the full cycle and I barely heard it!  I sit closest to the kitchen and could hear the TV at normal volume and not hear the dishwasher.  Best of all, it cleaned the dishes very nicely, LOL!

So this morning I decided to try out my new Steam & Sweep.  I took it out of the box, put it together and swept the kitchen floor and then steamed it clean!  The floor looks cleaner than it has in years.   (We have Armstrong linoleum which is going on 19 years old) 

So… knock on wood… everything is back in order again! Well not quite everything… only half the kitchen has power and none of the back porch does.  House is also going on 19 years old and you know what that means… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge