Tuesday, October 04, 2011

No hummers today

Last night it went down to 42 around here.  Today I have not seen any hummingbirds at all, not one.  Fall is certainly in the air, even the maple leaves are falling all over the yard. 

Getting closer to retreat time.  I still haven’t done anything with the samples, but at least I know where they are now.  I organized some more things today too, slowly but surely getting ready.

I did get an inspiration for a new quilt today.  I was looking at some photos a friend had posted on Facebook and one really talked to me.  It said make me a quilt, so I’m working on that.  Well the design part of it anyway, no time for sewing right now.


Spoke too soon, an hour later and we've seen both hummers from yesterday again, one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge