Saturday, July 06, 2013

A Finish!


I interrupt this weekend off to announce I have a finish!  Big deal for me, first finish since February and only the 4th one for the year!  But I decided since the year was half gone I needed to have some finishes, so that’s what I’m working on.

This quilt is a collaboration of two Marges, one made the blocks and the other put it together, had it quilted and put the binding on.  For that reason its name is 2 Marge’s Bricks and Blocks. 

I will either sell this one for Relay and/or donate it to charity if no one buys it within a reasonable time.  (Quilt is already SOLD!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge