Monday, July 29, 2013

More finishes

At the Spring Retreat this year I started a project.. I had two bolts of flannel I planned to make baby quilt with for Bob’s Blankie Brigade.  At the retreat I did a lot of learning, along with some whining, griping, probably some under the breath cursing too… I have never used flannel before and …
well…
I don’t like it.  Or else it doesn’t like me, LOL! 

At the retreat I finished five and started another one, and had pieces cut for yet another one, AND had what seemed like a whole bunch more flannel. Yesterday I got it all out and finished that sixth quilt, and made three more. 

I’m declaring the flannel a done deal and have nine charity quilts, seven for Bob’s and two for someone else. And I am done with flannel… forever and ever and ever… no more flannel for me!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge