Monday, July 01, 2013

Half a year


Half the year is gone and what do I have to show for it.  I started the year with 41 UFOs and ended June with 44.  I’ve finished three of the original 41, but started and haven’t finished six new quilts. 
I have four quilts at the quilter’s, and five more ready to take/send to quilters.  Four need binding, JUST binding, which should be finished and then taken off the list.  17 on the list need quilting, I’d need to win the lottery to pay for all of them.  Seven have “some blocks done”… I wonder how many are “some” and if I have the fabrics for the rest of them. 

I really should get to those UFOs, but…  I have three new projects I need to make, possible retreat projects and/or future mysteries.  All three have all the fabrics, including the backings, packaged in plastic baggies waiting to be used.  And I have one new project I created in EQ over the weekend, one I’d love to try while it’s still fresh in my memory bank. 

1 comment:

  1. i've been sewing like a madwoman here but i understand completely; seems i have more UFOs now too...it's a sickness, really...LOL; have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge