Monday, July 08, 2013

Groove In G | Weekend Report

I did as I said I would pretty much, stayed in the house away from the heat and the traffic. I sewed both by machine and hand and had one finish as reported. Company ended up staying elsewhere, someplace it was “more fun”. Can’t say that I blame them, it’s always more fun with friends. We did get a short visit when they stopped by on their way home to Maryland. They brought us a yummy lunch too. It was a short but sweet visit.

Today was catch up day, running the errands I put off last week because of the holiday. I went to the post office, bank and mail center to get rid of pins, money and quilts. It’s good getting that all done so early in the week, now I can concentrate on other things this week.

I wanted to share this with you all, “a global jam with its roots in the blues”. Not my most favorite kind of music, but this sings to my soul. I hope you enjoy it also.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge