Monday, July 08, 2013

Groove In G | Weekend Report

I did as I said I would pretty much, stayed in the house away from the heat and the traffic. I sewed both by machine and hand and had one finish as reported. Company ended up staying elsewhere, someplace it was “more fun”. Can’t say that I blame them, it’s always more fun with friends. We did get a short visit when they stopped by on their way home to Maryland. They brought us a yummy lunch too. It was a short but sweet visit.

Today was catch up day, running the errands I put off last week because of the holiday. I went to the post office, bank and mail center to get rid of pins, money and quilts. It’s good getting that all done so early in the week, now I can concentrate on other things this week.

I wanted to share this with you all, “a global jam with its roots in the blues”. Not my most favorite kind of music, but this sings to my soul. I hope you enjoy it also.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge