Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All packed now

I have all of my stuff in the car ready to head to Bird-in-Hand tomorrow morning. The only thing left to put in the car are my toiletries, my computer case, and last minute tote bag, for things I remember in the middle of the night that I have to bring.

My rider called and said she was almost ready, wanted to know how much space I left for her. I assured her that the back passenger seat is totally empty for her “stuff” and it still is so we should be quite comfy.

I can’t believe how excited I am to be heading to retreat again. This time last year I could barely walk and although I had a wonderful time, I was miserable. It took me more than a few days to recuperate, which I never admitted it to anyone. While I’m not at 100% yet I am MUCH better than I was this time last year. November wasn’t much easier and then we cancelled the Spring Retreat for many reasons… so it’s been way too long since retreat time.

Do you think if I went to bed now tomorrow would come any sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge