Wednesday, October 06, 2010

He’s back!

Yep, Mr Sunshine is back in all his glory this morning trying his best to warm us up some. It is so nice to see him again, and I for one am glad the weather man was wrong again!

I’m busy printing patterns for the upcoming Retreat, and checking my lists to make sure I am truly ready. Mentally I’ve been ready for weeks, but packing wise maybe not. It’s been 11 months since the last retreat, the longest break since 2002 when we started the Spring and October retreats. It is a good thing I have check lists, or I would surely forget something this year.

Another challenge this time around is my new car… remember that for the last retreat the car was packed quite full, and my new Escape is much smaller than the station wagon was. It will be interesting to see how I fit everything in, and save room for the driver and passenger too. (Hope I remember to leave room for my passenger’s stuff too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge