Thursday, October 07, 2010

Busy day

Been doing a lot of everything today but not a lot to show for it. Had company this morning, I trained the boss a little on the on-line system so now hopefully she can do a few things for herself. Not that I mind helping her, but her hours and mine don’t always match, so I’m sure she’ll appreciate not having to wait for me.

Then I did some more packing for the retreat, and some more printing, found a few interesting things to share with the October ladies.

Did a little bit of work on that newest pattern, but didn’t get to sew at all. Lovely sunny day again, windows open, very nice, which I know won’t happen much longer this year. And now it’s quitting time, I think I’ll read some of my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge