Friday, October 01, 2010

Cutting thoughts

Would you buy a new rotary cutter for each new pattern you made? Not just a blade, but a whole new cutter? Then why buy one of those cutting machines everyone is talking about? Add up the cost and you could afford to buy a new cutter, spare blades, mats, rulers and lots of fabric and still have money left over. It just baffles me..

Now there is a baby? Still… at $139, plus shipping, plus dies. I looked at the dies… $30 for 2 1/2 inch squares, $60 for 2 1/2 inch strips. Again I say add that all up, is it really worth it?

And what about all the bloggers who are giving away free ones… free not, you have to buy the dies. And the ladies who “give” it away have sold their blogs to the maker… in other words they are advertising. They have sold their blogs..

Personally, I tired of hearing about that thing. Let's move on to a new gadget. Market can't come soon enough to show us something new, please!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:29 PM

    I could not agree more. I'm starting to hate the thing and just might take it off my Xmas list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I could not agree more, I said the same thing but with a bit more rant, yesterday! right on Sistah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge