Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kathy asked…

My blogger friend Kathy asked me “Are you not recovered from the retreat yet, you haven’t blogged all week?” The answer is yes and no. Yes I am recovered from the retreat, and ready to go to the next one too! I washed my clothes and repacked them right in the suitcase. All the other stuff, cutting mats, sewing tools, etc are neatly stored in the garage and in the back room waiting to be reloaded for another trip to PA. I am so ready for the next retreat, but have to wait another two weeks.

I am not recovered from the head cold I got up there. I still have a drippy nose and a nasty cough. The Doc said it is just that a cold and it will have to go away on its own. I shared it with John even though he didn’t want it, so we’re sounding like a hospital ward here, sneeze, cough, blow, sneeze, sniffle, sniffle, cough cough…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge