Monday, October 04, 2010

Dreary weather again

Last week started off rainy, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday all the same. It was supposed to clear for Friday, but it didn’t. Saturday was glorious, sunny and bright and slightly breezy and delightful. I had all the windows open, which was why my nose ran and I sneezed my head off all night and into Sunday… when it was raining again.

Today another rainy day and unfortunately I had to be out in it. I had to get up early this AM to go visit the vampires for my monthly blood draw. Early was my choice, since it was a fasting draw, and I have to take my meds in the AM and have to eat with the meds, so I had to get the blood work done before I could take meds and eat… isn’t that complicated.. just sounds it.

So when I got home from the vampires I got to eat my cheerios and drink my coffee with my meds and then start my day. I decided it was a good day for laundry, since the laundry basket was almost full, and that while laundry was going I would sew. And sew I have been until my tummy told me it was lunch time.

I’m working on another mystery called Aunt Peggy’s Quilt which is coming out nicely, I think the ladies on the Mystery group will like this one… at least I do. I’m still doing the hand work on the binding of the November Mystery, and I have a book I’m reading too… I have plenty to keep me occupied in this dreary weather, but I sure miss the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge