Monday, October 18, 2010

I’m home

Almost wish I wasn’t… I’d like to be back in the conference room with all the ladies, laughing and sewing again. However all good things must come to an end, even retreats.

It was a great retreat. The newbies all fit right in and before the end of the first night everyone was one big happy group. Lots of sewing got done, as well as shopping, eating, and way too much silliness. I think this retreat might have set the record for laughs… maybe.

I’ll be posting photos shortly, but here’s one to brighten your morning…














2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 PM

    I HAVE to know where you got those t-shirts! We are retreating in Texas right now and we NEED some! They are hysterical! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I told you one of those two’s 95 year old boss gave them to her you wouldn’t believe me, although it is true. And I’m pretty sure she got them here at the beach where we live.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge