Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday

Today is the day I hate the most of every retreat, the last day. Yes I love going home to my honey, but I hate leaving my friends and knowing I won't see them again for a whole year.. well some of them. This has been a great group, 14 friends I'd known before, some as many as 14 years and eight new friends who I feel like I've know for a long time already. They all blended together and bonded almost instantly. All the “old” ladies helped the newbies with getting around and the best places to eat and of course the best fabric bargains.

Last nights Pollyanna started out pretty boring, but Debbie would have been proud at the way things were taken over and over again and how it all ended up. (Who did end up with that black and pink bag?)

And now it's time to start packing... loading up the car... and saying good-bye. I'm not looking forward to it. Next year it may be a day longer, but that will only make this day harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge