Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Another dreary day…

No sun again, but no rain yet. I know that sun is up there somewhere, and sooner or later we’ll see it again. All this dreariness and dampness reminds me of our years in England, oh so long ago.

I’m reading another Elm Creek book, I really enjoy them. And Bonnie, the reason I don’t get them from the library is so I can read them again. I love having my favorite books here to read whenever I want. Last winter when we got snowed in I was thankful for my at home library.

And Peggy, no you can’t see Aunt Peggy’s Quilt, yet. It is a future mystery for the Mysteries For Relay group. If you want to join the group and participate in it as a mystery, you are welcome to join, but this one isn’t on the schedule yet. Otherwise, you can wait until after the mystery has been solved and I add it to my Patterns For Relay page.

I had quite a few emails about my Cutting Thoughts post, thanks. No I won’t change my mind. I still think it is an expensive tool, and am still very tired of seeing quilters sell their blogs to the advertisers. I am no longer entering contests to win one, I don’t want one. I am quite happy with my rotary cutters and rulers and my newest favorite gadget the Shape Cut Plus. And I am not advertising it, just saying I like it and I don’t plan to give any away either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge