Friday, October 01, 2010

Uh oh what have I done…

Art a.k.a. the IBOL guy has been thinking about going to Quilt Festival with Mrs IBOL Guy. I told him if he went he had to wear his IBOL Guy T-shirt so people could recognize him. I dared him to.

He replied “You dare me?”

To which I replied “OK, lets make it official and all that... I dare you to wear your IBOL GUY t-shirt to Quilt Festival in Houston this fall and will donate $1 for each person who recognizes you to my Relay For Life fund drive up to $1000. I will take your word for it but will request a few photos to add to my web site to go with the donation.”

Art is going to Houston and I sure hope he takes me up on my dare. If he does, and if you see him, please say Hi to him from Marge at Delaware Quilts and get a photo of you and him together… I’ll add it to my web page AND donate a $1 in his name.

I’m thinking it’s a good thing I did put a limit on it… what if everyone there recognizes him and lets him know… gesh! Good for Relay yes, but my poor budget, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Doncha love Art? I did another IBOL box this year but I won't be going to Houston either. It'll be fun to see how many folks recognize him!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge