Monday, October 11, 2010

Houston bound, sort of

A few days ago I posted about my RFL challenge with Art the IBOL guy. Today he made his decision public on the IBOL blog… he is going to Houston and he is taking me up on my challenge! I think that’s really cool that he took me serious, and I sure hope at least 1000 people respond to our challenge… yes ours. Art’s challenged everyone too, so check his post here.

That means I will be heading to Houston but in spirit only… not only through Art and his adventures but I am honored to say that five of my miniatures will be there too with Ami and the AAQI. I can only hope that those little quilts raise a good amount of money for the cause.

Any of my readers going to Houston?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge