Monday, April 02, 2012

Expletive deleted

Did you hear those wirty dords? I said them, yep, I’ll confess. I might say more so cover your ears. Why? Yesterday I measured the fabrics for a sample, I wanted to make it bigger. I found out I had enough for the backing and binding, but not for another row. So I put the borders on and set it aside.

Today I decided to put the backing together so I could wrap it up and put it in the To Be Quilted pile. I’m short. How and why, I dunno… but that’s when those wirty dords came out of my mouth. I should go wash it out with soap, but instead I’ll figure out how to make what I have work.. I have no choice.

That To Be Quilted pile is growing and growing.  I need to get some quilts finished and soon too.  Otherwise I’ll run out of storage space.  If I had only won the lottery I could have had them all quilted by now.  Guess you can’t win if you don’t buy chances though.. and I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge