Friday, April 13, 2012

What’s on YOUR Bed?

Bonnie wants to know what’s on my bed.  I don’t dare tell the truth, because right now it’s not a quilt.  With the polymyalgia rheumatica and now neck spasms I have an electric blanket on my bed.  It not only keeps me warm but it sooths my aching body. 

Normally there is a quilt on my bed and which one it is depends on the season. Our summer quilt is my Aunt Grace Broken Dishes. Made by me and quilted by Jackie, it’s one of my favorite quilts.
 
Our winter quilt was Quarter of a Court House but it was gifted to Jon and Steph at Christmas this year,

 so next winter we’ll go back to my 2003 Sampler next winter. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    They are all so pretty,I couldn't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge