Friday, April 20, 2012

Finished what I started, almost

Yep, finally finished that quilt top I was working on and I am pleased with my results.  I have three different quilts all using the same BOM which will be the May project. 

I need to get myself motivated now and do some actual quilting, finishing some of these projects I’ve started.  I have at least nine, most likely more, little quilts I could quilt myself…

but I don’t want to…

I really don’t enjoy the quilting part, I just like the piecing part. 

But I really can’t give just tops to charity so I need to buckle down and get some quilting done….

Sigh….  

1 comment:

  1. I also love the piecing. I do not like the quilting because I am too unsure of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge