Friday, April 20, 2012

Finished what I started, almost

Yep, finally finished that quilt top I was working on and I am pleased with my results.  I have three different quilts all using the same BOM which will be the May project. 

I need to get myself motivated now and do some actual quilting, finishing some of these projects I’ve started.  I have at least nine, most likely more, little quilts I could quilt myself…

but I don’t want to…

I really don’t enjoy the quilting part, I just like the piecing part. 

But I really can’t give just tops to charity so I need to buckle down and get some quilting done….

Sigh….  

1 comment:

  1. I also love the piecing. I do not like the quilting because I am too unsure of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge