Sunday, April 22, 2012

What to do on a rainy Sunday

I don’t know what everyone else in the northeast did today, but I worked on some of my UFOs!  Yep, I did what I dislike doing the second most, I pin basted a few quilts.  First I basted a prototype for a future project.  It’s very nice, just not enough contrast for a true sample.  It will make a great baby quilt for charity though.

Then I did my reddish brown and yellow baby World’sFair.  I think it will be an easy quilt to do.  Next were the two 3D Bow Tie baby quilts, I can’t wait to see those finished.  All of those are for charity too. 

Next in line was the green Jacob’s Ladder from February’s project.  I plan to quilt it the same way I did the tie-dyed one because that looked so nice finished.  And finally I pin basted a quilt I’m calling wonky squares, for now at least.  It’s one I found on line and one I hope to use either as a retreat project or a mystery, or maybe even both. 

I was going to do my May project samples too, but I ran out of two things… 505 spray baste and pins.  I guess they will have to wait. 

So guess what I'll be doing this week.... what I dislike the most about quilting, and that's quilting itself.  But I need to finish something and that's the only way these projects are going to get done!

1 comment:

  1. OMG marge...plaid bowties...how great is that!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge