Sunday, September 23, 2012

2013


Normally by this time of year I have the following year’s blocks of the month finished, ready to go on line at the beginning of each new month.  This year… this year I haven’t even done this month’s project for which I am truly sorry.  I promised an orphan project, but I can’t find my orphan blocks, or else I used them all up but haven’t done a single thing BOM/ project wise.  I do have next month’s project picked out, but have I made a sample… have I even started one…. No.  I hang my head in shame. 

For one thing I am very thankful…  that I did not wait until the last minute to do my retreat samples.  I have eight different projects this year and a sample for every one of them.  Not all are completed, quilted and bound, but I have finished tops for every single project which is a small miracle. 

I have decided that I will make it up to those who wanted a easy project.  I will share one of my retreat projects with the whole WWW… or at least those who follow here or on the BOMs page. 

I don’t wait till the last minute normally, but things aren’t normal any more.  So here I sit on a day when I ache all over trying to decide what to do for next year’s BOM.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge