Sunday, September 02, 2012

Jigsaw puzzles


I have a confession to make… I steal pictures from your blogs.  Only not quilt photos, but your landscape and vacation photos.  Don’t worry, I don’t sell them, or even reuse them on the internet.  I make jigsaw puzzles from them. 


Recently someone went to London, thanks for almost two hours of putting together a Liberty puzzle.
 
Next I’m going to work on a state fair puzzle.   

If you have your watermark on the photo, thanks.  That’s an easy few pieces to put together. 

I really love putting together puzzles…  they’re almost like quilts!

1 comment:

  1. I like jigsaw puzzles too. Do you know about www.jigsawplanet.com? Free puzzles to work from very easy (young kid level) to extremely difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge