Tuesday, September 04, 2012

My finish!

 
I finally a finished UFO, although this one isn’t that old really.  I started it in February this year, using up a stack of triangle squares (aka Diagonal Half Squares and/or Half Square Triangles) which were sent to me by a friend who didn’t know what to do with them.  Now that she sees the quilt, she tells me she might just have to make one like it. 
 
I will be selling this quilt to make some money to get some more quilts quilted.  Any offers?  It's 90 inches square according to the quilter and it's all 100% cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge