Monday, September 03, 2012

My dilemma today

I want to sew.  Problem is, John is working from home this weekend and he’s in the office/sewing room.  Now he said I could work in there and not bother him, so I tried..... several times. 

First time I went in and quietly sat at the machine and started sewing, adding a few strips to a strings block.   Before I started the second block, he got up and left.  I finished that block then quit and he went back to work.

Few hours later I tried again, same thing, I started sewing, he left.  So I said to him that I didn’t have to sew if I was bothering him.  He said I wasn’t, it was just time for a break.  I finished that block and left, he went back to work. 

Next time he took a break I went in and sewed a few more strips.  When I got up to press he went back in and started working again, so I didn’t go back in there. 

This is “work” work he’s doing, not “home” work, so I really have to let him get it done.  So today probably no sewing. 

Now, the problem is, that means I don’t have anything do to… errr anything I want to do.  I need to print patterns, he’s in the office.  I need to put binding on the two retreat samples my quilter delivered (THANKS Jackie!) but he’s in the office.  I want to finish the strings quilt I started, but he’s in the office. 

Sigh…  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge