Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday


Not just another day.  First, John’s truck is in for service so I had to get up and take him to work.  No big deal, but it’s been a long long time since I was up and in school traffic, I forgot how hectic it can be.  Not for me, but for the Moms, Dads, kids and busses rushing all over to get to school on time. 

Normally I would just let him take my car, I rarely use it any more, staying at home getting my work done.  A tank of gas can last me up to a month, sometimes more.  Life is good when your sweetheart runs all the errands for you without any complaints.  (Besides, when he gets to do the grocery shopping, which he does, he gets to buy whatever goodies he wants and I never have to know about it.) 

But today I need my car, I have a Doctor’s appointment with the rheumatologist…. again.  I thought when I saw her last it would be my final visit.  She gave me instructions on how to wean myself off the prednisone and I was positive it would work this time… it did not work… not at all.  I never got all the way off before the pain came back with a vengeance. 

So today I go back, I need another prescription for the dreaded prednisone.  I need to tell her that I can not go off it at the rate she suggested… both times it has failed.  I am tired of the pain, I want my life back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge