Friday, September 07, 2012

Power out, again


SO, I’m reading blogs while the printer spits out patterns for the retreats.  And power goes off….

No problem, I have enough to do.  Sewing… whoops no power so can’t put together that last strings quilt for Bob’s. 

So I have errands to run, I’ll do them while power is out here… only I’m still in my PJs. 

So I can get a quick shower… power is out so I have no water, well not enough to take a shower with. 

So I’ll just run my errands anyway… can’t open the garage door.  Yes I know about the emergency red handle pull thingy, but I can’t reach it with my car in the way and can’t move the car cause the door is down, duh! 

So I’ll read, I have lots of books on my Nook…  Except… well this is new.  It wants the name and credit card that I purchased it with to unlock?  Unlock?  Who locked it? 

So I enter all that information, and it asks me again.  I enter it again, and still locked. 

I think I’m going back to bed after I post this…

But I can’t, cause we have no internet….  If you needed me during the outage I was screaming face down in my pillow. 

OH…… screaming helped, power is back on.  I’m getting my shower before it goes out again, and maybe I won’t keep my car in the garage any more, just incase!.


PS, as I was putting this on line I heard the printer start up again.  Ran back there and it was starting the job over again.  Now I have to count how many of this page I really need… darn power outage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge