Friday, September 28, 2012

Not since Tuesday?


Where have I been since Tuesday?  Home, honest, I never left the house until this morning.  Why I haven’t blogged I have no idea, guess I just didn’t have anything to say, LOL!  I am doing fine, holding on and staying out of trouble. 

Mostly what I’ve been doing is getting ready for the retreats.  Every time I think of something else I want to take or have to take I put it in the pile, or on my list.  Both of those are growing, the pile and the list. 

Every time I think I have the printing done, I think of something else I want to print before I leave… today I am printing ONE copy of each itinerary.  I sure hope no one expects a printed copy… I’m not printing those. 

This morning I picked up two more quilts for the retreat, one a project and the other a show and tell…  now I have hand work to do… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge