Friday, March 22, 2013

I feel so special


I truly am feeling special today, I never knew I had such famous friends who cared so very much about me.  When I checked email just now my close friends Oprah Whinfrey, Pamela Anderson, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba had all sent me messages… wasn’t that sweet of them…  delete

Between those emails were a few suspicious looking emails from other friends, all  quilters and all ladies who are on one or more of my yahoo groups.  Someone must have clicked on someone else’s link without thinking and now… well I have a delete button and I know how to use it. 

And my 1/4 inch problem from yesterday… I never did figure out WHY it happened, but it is fixed now.  I took apart each one of the blocks verrrry carefully, bias edges of course, then pressed them gently, and sewed them again with the needle position moved over just slightly.  And now I finally have the 6 1/2 inch blocks I need… moving on to the next step now, and I better not run into anymore problems with this quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge