Friday, March 15, 2013

Tomorrow


Tomorrow is mystery day on the Mysteries For Relay group.  There’s still time to get in on it if you enjoy quilting mysteries…. A $5 donation will get you in on this one, or a $30 donation will get you a whole year’s worth.  You may make your donations at
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Marge.Gordon or http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/

 
While everyone else is sewing, I’ll be rereading The Giving Quilt.  I really enjoyed it the first time, and have been asked to write a review before the paperback comes out early next month, so I want to read it again.  I’ll have some prizes to give away compliments of the publishers too!  Check back tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Marge,
    I am trying for the give a way. Read on the yahoo group to check your blog. Well, I have checked it out and I am guessing we are supposed to comment so you know we have been here checking it out. I am confused about this Google Reader stuff. Not sure what that means. I have a blog on Blogger..does that mean I need to be concerned? Lisa in Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Reader lists all of the blogs you are following in one place. You just check one web page instead of a hundred or however many you like to read. As my following list grew, more and more blogs and bloggers I like to keep up with, Google Reader was a time saving web site for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge