Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some days....


Some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed… I think today is one of those days.  I’m working on a quilt, a new mystery and new pattern.  I’ve made sample blocks before, and made half of the blocks needed for the quilt.  The first bakers dozen came out perfectly.

Working on more blocks… and they just aren’t coming out right.  I’ve measured all 12 of them, each one is off just 1/4 of an inch.  Just 1/4.  I’ve checked the seam allowances - perfect, checked the main parts - perfect and measured the parts I am adding, all prefect.  Nothing is wrong, but the blocks are all 1/4 inch too small. 

And it’s snowing…. maybe I will just go back to bed and start over again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge