Saturday, March 23, 2013

Verrrry interesting

New phone test. Hope I pass 

Added three hours after sent and when message finally appears... 
Three hours after I sent those text messages they finally appeared on my blog.  All other messages/texts are being delivered in a timely manner, so I blame google, again.  I swear google and facebook both hate me.. oh well, I can live without them both.

Yes, I got a new phone yesterday.  So far I like it, although it’s been pretty quiet today, no calls, and hardly any messages.  That means lots of sewing should be getting done… should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge