Thursday, March 28, 2013

Making my own kind of music


First, yes I realize that in yesterday’s post I was quoting someone else rather than saying my own thing… I’m not that stupid.  Second, I said what I said to make a point.  Someone accused me of “jumping on every band wagon that came down the street” 

That couldn’t be any further from the truth.  I am and I have always been and I will always be my own person.  Just ask my husband, or children, and I guess most of my true friends.  I could give many examples, but I won’t bore you.  I am me and no one else. 

And I will not try to make you be like me, never.  I encourage you to do your own thing.  Even if you take one of my perfectly perfect quilt patterns and make the world’s most ugly quilt from it.  Even if you like something I don’t like at all.  Even if you say the dumbest things ever and I agree or disagree with you… YOU can be you, just let ME be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge