Thursday, March 14, 2013

What a difference a day makes


Yesterday it was sunny and warm.  Today it is sunny, but far from warm.  It might be 41 degrees out, but with wind speeds over 30mph it doesn’t feel like it.  And my poor daffodils are blowing and dancing in the wind. 

On the quilting news, I finished a top today.  I can’t say I made the whole thing, these were orphan blocks from a friend that I put together.  I added the border, although I’m not sure I like it.  It’s made with what I had on hand for the backing.  We’ll see after it comes home from the quilter’s





1 comment:

  1. I think that it's lovely. And when it comes back from the quilter, I would bet you will think it's pretty terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge