Friday, May 25, 2012

Done for the day

Yes, I am done for the day, already.  I was up early, thanks to the alarm cat, again.  (He goes home on Sunday morning and I plan to sleep in on Monday)  I got my shower and got some quilts ready to take to my quilter.  Fortunately she had errands to do so we met closer than I would have had to drive to her house, and on a holiday weekend I don’t want to do much driving at all.  After seeing her and dropping of four quilts for her to work her magic on, I headed home.

However on the way I remembered my sister-in-law telling me about a small plant accident they had at Lowes, a whole cart of plants got knocked over.  To me that meant that there might be some plants on sale, the damaged ones, so I decided to stop in and look.  I was lucky and got some pink petunias for 50 cents a carton (6) and eight perennials for half price.  Sure they might be done blooming this year, but they will grow and be gorgeous next season. 

Then I came home and planted them, well most of them.  I decided to give Jon and Steph a few to take home this weekend.  And then of course I was all hot and sweaty so I took another shower, and then started laundry.  Then I went upstairs and it was too hot up there already… so I’m taking the rest of the day off.  I’ll finish laundry and who knows what else…I downloaded a few books the other night, may be a good day for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge