Monday, May 14, 2012

Done!

I am finally finished all my Relay work for this year…. for now anyway.  I know there will be more to do, but the bulk is finished. 

We sold two t-shirts yesterday, putting us officially at $11,000 and some cents.  So I’ve raised the goal again to $12,000 which is what Joan wanted us to raise this year.  Wonder where we can come up with another $1000 before the year ends in August. 

Photos can be seen at http://eastsussexrelay.com/2012/photos/ and I have so many favorites, it’s hard to narrow it down.  Here is link to a display of the luminaria, which is very special to me.  http://eastsussexrelay.com/2012/photos/2012Luminaria.gif

I think the other photo that is special is this one, taken at dawn, by me… it’s been a long time since I saw day break. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge,what is the website for the tee shirts? Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge