Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last day of the month and what have I accomplished?

I have a total of three quilt tops of the Project of the Month, Sailing Ships which I made in April.  Yes, just tops, they are still not quilted.  I will work on getting them quilted in June as well as make a few more of the June projects.  I started out to make a king in a different pattern which turned into two queens and a twin… I’ll explain that later because it is the Mysteries For Relay project for July 14th.
And I once again moved my sewing room.  It’s only half moved, and will stay only half moved because I am sharing the office space with John.  He’ll have his half with his computer desk, printer and filing cabinet and I’ll have the other (larger) half with my bookcase desk, sewing cabinet, shelf unit and cutting table.   It’s going to take me a while to get settled, deciding what I have to have downstairs and what can stay upstairs, but at least I’ll be able to sew by tomorrow.  (I just need to get organized some more!)

I can’t even say I did a June project quilt in May.  I started it in March and finished it in April although it was donated in May, does that count?   The June project is Carrie Nation.  This is a nice easy and quick block which makes beautiful quilts any size from baby to king. 
Now I need to get my new sewing room organized so I can get back to my quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge