Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some days…



Some days it’s just not worth getting out of bed. Not today, I was up and sewing before 8 today. The clouds and coolness meant I would have a comfrotable sewing room today, and I need to take advantage of that.  Plus I have to make up time I lost yesterday. I got into my book and even after the shakes had subsided I couldn’t put it down. I finished it sometime last night while John was watching TV.

I was reading A Month at the Shore by Antoinette Stockenberg. Good story and I will look for more from this same author. I got this one for less than $1for my Nook. Before that I read Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke, another one I had a hard time putting down and another author I will read again.

But now I need to get back to my sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge