Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some days…



Some days it’s just not worth getting out of bed. Not today, I was up and sewing before 8 today. The clouds and coolness meant I would have a comfrotable sewing room today, and I need to take advantage of that.  Plus I have to make up time I lost yesterday. I got into my book and even after the shakes had subsided I couldn’t put it down. I finished it sometime last night while John was watching TV.

I was reading A Month at the Shore by Antoinette Stockenberg. Good story and I will look for more from this same author. I got this one for less than $1for my Nook. Before that I read Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke, another one I had a hard time putting down and another author I will read again.

But now I need to get back to my sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge