Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Shorter strips

I took all those long strips from yesterday’s post and turned them into this.  Next are blocks, but since I’ve decided to share this project with the Mysteries For Relay group, this is the last you will see of this project until after the mystery is solved on the group.  (If you’d like to join there is plenty of time, I haven’t even set a date yet, but am thinking mid June or July)


And yesterday someone did the nicest thing for me.. helped me go past my Relay For Life fundraising goal… or so she thought.  I just raised it.  And I will keep on raising it until they find the cure for cancer!  But thanks anyway Nancy and another Nancy and Pam and Margie and Pat and Kathy and another Pat and Karen and everyone else who has contributed.  http://main.acsevents.org/goto/MargeGordon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge