Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I remembered

Yes, I remembered that it was Wednesday and I went and saw my rheumatologist.  She is pleased, as am I, that the pain and stiffness is gone.  However she is afraid that means I might have to stay on the prednisone for a long long time… how long?  As long as I don’t want pain.  And I am quite enjoying my pain free except for occasional other everyday aches and pains life, so I will stay on the prednisone for as long as she wants me to.   

Still no sewing today, John is still home attending school on line, and I don’t want to disturb him.  One more day of school and then he goes back to work… and then I think I will sew again.  If it is as nice and cool tomorrow as it was today I will do some organizing upstairs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge