Friday, November 02, 2012

Being Bald all day


Only two of us stayed bald all day, Mary and I. Others tried, but gave up when their heads starting hurting. Mary and I persevered and I can tell you, it wasn’t easy. There were many times I was close to tears, but I remembered how much Cheri hurt from her treatments… and how much Kathy cried when she was going through it too… And I remembered Bingo Betty, and dear little Annie, who didn’t make it.

Thanks to everyone for trying, and thanks for all the donations.  So far I have raised $660 and I am happy with my total!


1 comment:

  1. talked to a woman today whose 7 month-old just diagnosed with a pulmonary type cancer and it reinforced the fact that i have no problems at all....way to go marge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge