Friday, November 02, 2012

Being Bald all day


Only two of us stayed bald all day, Mary and I. Others tried, but gave up when their heads starting hurting. Mary and I persevered and I can tell you, it wasn’t easy. There were many times I was close to tears, but I remembered how much Cheri hurt from her treatments… and how much Kathy cried when she was going through it too… And I remembered Bingo Betty, and dear little Annie, who didn’t make it.

Thanks to everyone for trying, and thanks for all the donations.  So far I have raised $660 and I am happy with my total!


1 comment:

  1. talked to a woman today whose 7 month-old just diagnosed with a pulmonary type cancer and it reinforced the fact that i have no problems at all....way to go marge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge