Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quilt magazine

You know it’s time to unsubscribe to a quilt magazine when you look through and do not feel inspired by a single quilt in it.  Not one.  I’m not going to say which magazine it is, and truthfully I didn’t “buy” it, it was gifted to me.  Usually I can find at least one or two quilts or projects in each issue which interest me but not the last two issues. 

As I said, it was a gift subscription, so I didn’t waste my money.  I just hope the person who gifted it to me reads this so she doesn’t get it again…. although knowing her she will anyway, she thinks I need to keep up with what’s happening in the quilt world… I didn’t know I had a problem with that until she told me, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have two knitting magazines subscriptions that will not be renewed. :o(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge