Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's finally over

Four weeks of retreating has taken its toll on me for sure, I hurt all over…. from laughing. I can hardly remember a time I’ve laughed so hard, and I can’t wait to do it again next year.


Thanks to the Piecemakers, October Retreaters, Angels and the November gang for a truly wonderful fall retreat season.

Thanks to the staff at Amish View Inn and Suites for making me feel so much at home and for taking such good care of me.

Thanks to my roomies Anne and Candy, and finally Jonathon and Steph for putting up with me. (Thanks to Jon and Steph for loading the car too! And taking home all the extra “stuff” so I can take Anne to the airport not tied to the roof.)

And thanks to John for letting me take this adventure. I’ve missed you more than I laughed, and that was an awful lot!


1 comment:

  1. appreciate all your efforts at helping us have a terrific time on retreat...safe travel and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge