Friday, February 08, 2013

Buying fabric on line


I recently was “forced” to make some fabric purchases on line, three to be exact. I had such excellent service that I had to comment on here where other quilters could read it.
I made a purchase from http://www.connecttheblocks.com/ My order arrived two days after I made the order on line. The fabric was exactly what I needed, and the extra long 40 inch yards helped my budget considerably.
I also made a purchase at Sauder’s http://www.this-n-thatfabrics.com/ I needed two 3 1/2 yard pieces of backing fabric and added that to my notes. The same day I made the order I got an email telling me what they had, and asking what I wanted to do. I replied and got an email this morning that my order had been shipped. And I got the box in the mail today.
The third purchase… well four days after I ordered I was told half of what I ordered was not available. And I’m still waiting for the other half.
I also made a purchase at Sauder’s http://www.this-n-thatfabrics.com.  I needed two 3 1/2 yard pieces of backing fabric and added that to my notes.  The same day I made the order I got an email telling me what they had, and asking me what I wanted to do.  I replied and got an email the next morning that my order had been shipped and I got the box in the mail that same day. 

The third purchase... well four days after I ordered I was told half of what I wanted was not available.  And I’m still waiting for the other half. 

All three orders were made at the same time, two were delivered two days after ordered.  Guess where I will not be ordering from again.   Good thing I have other fabrics to work with and am not in a hurry. 
The third purchase… well four days after I ordered I was told half of what I ordered was not available. And I’m still waiting for the other half.I also made a purchase at Sauder’s http://www.this-n-thatfabrics.com/ I needed two 3 1/2 yard pieces of backing fabric and added that to my notes. The same day I made the order I got an email telling me what they had, and asking what I wanted to do. I replied and got an email this morning that my order had been shipped. And I got the box in the mail today.
The third purchase… well four days after I ordered I was told half of what I ordered was not available. And I’m still waiting for the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge