Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I had a quandary


I had a quandary… which one of ten quilts, brand new to me and the world (possibly) patterns, should I make next? How do I pick? And I can’t show them, they are all mysteries first for the Mysteries For Relay group, and then maybe I will publish them, maybe.
 
#1 Two ladies are testing already
#2 I don’t have the fabric for… well at least not what I want use, I want baby fabric. 
#3 Needs black or navy and would make a good retreat project for Spring, so it will have to wait till then, I need black

#4 is really new, and I really should check my measurements before I send to the testers

#5 would require some fabric decisions, and that’s just too overwhelming to me right now, LOL!

#6 same as #5
#7 requires two fabrics, and I have more than two, but just not what I want for this project.

#8 is already started, I could finish it, but I want to start something new… 
#9 I want to use pre-cuts but need a contrast to go with one of the pre-cuts I have…  that requires shopping… oh my

#10 also needs black or navy and would also make a great spring retreat project, but also requires me to shop.  Good thing I am headed to Lancaster soon.

So, after listing them here, decision is made, easily.  Mystery #?? (#4)   Brand new (I think) block so I need to test it myself to make doubly sure my measurements are correct.  Now I just need to decide what fabric to use. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge