Saturday, February 02, 2013

Mystery Day


Today’s mystery seems to be challenging for some of the ladies, and they haven’t even gotten to the hard part yet.  I’m not saying anymore, just incase any of them takes a break and happens to read this… but….

Well a few have kind of complained I am loading steps too fast.  I’ve explained MANY times they don’t have to  keep up, but some of them seem to panic when a new step is loaded… they think they are behind. 

One member sent me a private message and said “Why don’t you post the next step when someone asks for it?”

Truthfully, that is what I have been doing.  Another member who is apparently as shy as this one has been sending me private messages off the group asking for the next step. 

If I post them when one person is ready, those other ladies panic and think they are “behind” 

If I post them every half hour, same thing

And why these ladies think they have to keep up is beyond me… this is not a race. 

Some of the ladies were still sleeping when I posted the first step.  And two of our members are already into tomorrow.  Time differences makes it hard to please everyone. 

When you are participating in a mystery project, mine or anyone else’s, there are a few things to remember. 
      It is not a race. You do NOT have to keep up. It is important that you take your time and sew at your own pace. 
      It is IMPORTANT that you READ each step carefully and follow the directions.  I can’t stress that enough.  Reading blogs I’ve seen quite a few ladies who didn’t read instructions correctly on Bonnie Hunter’s Easy Street and had to make u-turns.  Read the directions twice, make sure you understand what they are saying and if you don’t understand, ask questions!


It will be even more important as this current mystery goes along that they read directions carefully, there are some twists ahead… 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge