Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The end is near!


The end of February that is, just two days away, and I haven’t started any new UFOs yet. 

That, my friends and readers, is a totally amazing fact.  That makes THREE months in a row that I have not started any new quilting projects.  December, no.  January, no and now almost the end of February, not yet. 

Now, I have been very creative, making ten brand new patterns for the mystery group.  (See yesterday’s post)  And I would have started any one of those if I had the fabric I wanted to use… I have lots of fabrics, just was missing something for each and every one of the ten projects. 

Well… I could make a test block for #4 on that list… but what if I really like the design once I make it.. then I’d have an orphan block and I don’t need any more orphan blocks…  and well I think I will just wait until March 1st to start anything new. 

In the meantime, I have two quilts with binding that need hand sewing.  If I can finish those two I will have finished four quilts on my UFO list.  But two days to finish two… I might be pushing it.  My fingers don’t work as well as they used to.  I think I will work on finishing at least one more, and save the larger one for a March finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge