Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The end is near!


The end of February that is, just two days away, and I haven’t started any new UFOs yet. 

That, my friends and readers, is a totally amazing fact.  That makes THREE months in a row that I have not started any new quilting projects.  December, no.  January, no and now almost the end of February, not yet. 

Now, I have been very creative, making ten brand new patterns for the mystery group.  (See yesterday’s post)  And I would have started any one of those if I had the fabric I wanted to use… I have lots of fabrics, just was missing something for each and every one of the ten projects. 

Well… I could make a test block for #4 on that list… but what if I really like the design once I make it.. then I’d have an orphan block and I don’t need any more orphan blocks…  and well I think I will just wait until March 1st to start anything new. 

In the meantime, I have two quilts with binding that need hand sewing.  If I can finish those two I will have finished four quilts on my UFO list.  But two days to finish two… I might be pushing it.  My fingers don’t work as well as they used to.  I think I will work on finishing at least one more, and save the larger one for a March finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge